what`s the best oily skin toner for you?
How to deal with your oily skin and the suitable toner for it ?
Oily skin is a great challenge to its owners, especially in choosing a daily routine that suits them, and choosing the components of the routine may be a great difficulty, starting with the lotion, passing through the toner, the serum and the moisturizer.
But today let's talk about how to choose a vitamine c toner for oily skin and the criteria to follow in choosing it.
There are several types of skin as you know, but to know if your skin is oily or another type, there are some signs such as:
- Excess oily secretions on the skin.
- There is a permanent shine on the skin.
- You may also find some enlarged pores and pimples.
Problems facing oily skin:
Although Your oily skin is the least vulnerable skin type to wrinkles and aging marks , it faces many problems that may cause inconvenience and challenge for you, such as:
- The appearance of large pores.
- The presence of blackheads.
- More likely to get pimples and acne.
- Hyper Pigmentations easily occur .
- You may need to use the scrub daily.
- You may find it difficult to put make-up on and look good in it.
Some tips to deal with your oily skin:
There are some tips that you should follow, to get rid of that inconvenience that your oily skin may cause you, and these are some of them:
- Wash your face daily with a cleanser suitable for oily skin, in the morning and evening, choose some one which is gentle on the skin to avoid readiness and inflammation.
- follow a daily routine for your skin but make sure that it is free of soap and oils, as well as alcohol.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Make sure to drink water well throughout the day.
- Use cosmetics that are oils free, and it must also be removed well to protect your skin from pores clogging and appearance of pimples.
- Use moisturizers for the skin. Contrary to what is common, people with oily skin cannot use moisturizers, but these moisturizers help to control sebum secretion and keep the skin supple and moisturized,using a lotion is highly recommended.
- Avoid factors that may increase the secretion of sebum from the skin, such as exposure to high temperatures and over use of lotions and exfoliators for the skin.
- Use an oily skin tone and this tip is the most important one that you should take into account.
How to choose a toner for oily skin?
You should choose a toner free of oils and alcohol, and it is preferable to choose types of toner that contain exfoliating materials such as fruits acids, but you must wash it after using it. or choose a toner made from natural materials such as rose water or green tea extract and this type you can complete your usual routine for your skin without washing it .
Toner benefits for oily skin:
Some people may neglect the step of the toner in the daily routine of the skin despite its great importance, it is:
- Reduces the size of large pores.
- Removes excess oil from the skin.
- Gets rid of the accumulated dirts from the skin.
- Helps prevent pigmentation and treat it.
- Reduces the appearance of pimples and blackheads.
- Helps to treat redness, especially in cases of acne.
- It can help to treat acne scars and also some scars.
Natavis oily skin toner:
In fact, Natavis presents a toner from the heart of nature, it is made from distilled Damask rose water without any synthetic substance.
It is also free from any substances that may harm the skin such as preservatives, alcohol, mineral oils, perfumes, synthetic dyes,
In addition, Natavis Rose Water Toner is suitable for all types of skin not only oily skin.
There are many benefits of Natavis toner for oily skin:
- Reduces the large pores.
- Cleanses the skin well after using the cleanser and moisturizes it.
- balances the skin's pH and soothes it .
How to use Natavis toner:
The rose water toner from Natavis can be used easily, you can put it on a piece of cotton and then wipe the skin, and you can also spray it directly on the skin.
You can also use it several times throughout the day and there is no need to wash it.