If you care about skincare and follow a daily routine to maintain it, then you have heard of Vitamin C serum.
Vitamin C serum is a breakthrough in the world of beauty and skincare, it is like a miracle in maintaining your skin's permanent youth while getting rid of everything that may bother you such as pigmentation, wrinkles, and acne.
And the important question now, how to use vitamin C serum? Is it better to use it at night or during the day? How do I get its full benefit?
In this article, we will answer all your questions, so let's go.
What is a vitamin C serum?
Vitamin C is known as one of the best anti-aging ingredients, and not only that, but it is also the main key in keeping your skin soft and radiant.
Although it is found in a lot of the foods we eat, it doesn't reach the skin enough, so topical products containing vitamin C were the perfect solution.
One of the best skin products that contain Vitamin C is Vitamin C Serum.
Here are 11 benefits of a vitamin C serum:
1- Safe for most skin types, so you can use it for long periods without any side effects.
2- A powerful moisturizer, as it reduces water loss through the skin, keeping it hydrated.
3- It helps to brighten and shine your face, as it reduces pigmentation and maintains the smoothness of the skin, giving your skin a bright appearance.
4- Helps reduce redness and unifies skin tone.
5- Eliminates pigmentation caused by sunburn and melasma, due to reducing melanin production, which helps to fade pigmentation and unify skin tone.
6- Promotes collagen production.
7- It prevents wrinkles.
8- Reduces the appearance of circles under the eyes.
9- Protects from UV rays.
10- Helps soothe and treat sunburn.
11- It helps speed wound healing.
Ingredients of Vitamin C Serum from Natavis:
Vitamin C serum from Natavis is one of the best skin products in the world, and here are the reasons:
- It contains 10% Vitamin C, making it suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Contains Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate instead of pure Ascorbic Acid, which is more stable and weather resistant.
- Contains Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that doubles up with Vitamin C and doubles the serum's ability to neutralize free radicals.
- It contains green tea extract and Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, making it the best acne treatment.
- Contains a blend of hyaluronic acid and cassia Angustifolia seed extract, which works to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
Finally, Natavis Vitamin C Serum is 100% natural, without any chemicals or aromatics that have been shown to cause skin irritation.
How to use Natavis Vitamin C Serum?
Natavis Vitamin C is safe and does not cause side effects, but it is best to try any products that contain Vitamin C for safety.
- Select a small area of skin that is easy to conceal, such as your forearm.
- Apply a little vitamin C serum to the selected area and leave it for 24 hours.
- If there are no side effects, you can safely apply them to your face.
How to use:
- Always the first step in any skincare routine is deep cleansing, cleanse your face thoroughly with Natavis vitamin c cleanser.
- Step Two: If you are a fan of using a toner, use it immediately after washing your face. We also advise you to purchase toner from Natavis for its great benefits.
- Step Three: Apply a few drops of Vitamin C serum to your hands and gently massage your face and neck, until completely absorbed.
- Step 4: If you have a hyaluronic serum, it is best to use it after the vitamin C serum and before the moisturizer.
- Step Five: Moisturize your face with a natural face moisturizer.
- Step Six: Apply your eye cream.
- Step Seven: Apply sunscreen and let it dry.
It is worth noting that vitamin C can be used with most skin products, but it is not recommended to use it with niacinamide because it reduces the effectiveness of vitamin C.
Which is better to use vitamin C serum in the morning or evening?
The good thing about vitamin C serum is that it can be used as a base layer under any skin product, so it is recommended to apply it in the morning with your daily routine and before using your sunscreen to double the UV protection.
But it is okay to use it in the evening as well, but it is more beneficial in the morning.
How often should a vitamin C serum be used?
- It is preferable to use a vitamin C serum at least once a day, preferably in the morning.
- It is best to use it twice daily for full protection.
- Finally, be sure to include Vitamin C Serum from Natavis to maintain brightness.