We often hear about skin toner benefits and even make them an essential part of our daily skincare routine, because we just hear that from beauticians or dermatologists.
But many of us don't know what the benefits of face toner are. What toner is? What are its components? And how to choose the right toner for the skin, although they use it daily.
What is toner?
Toner is a water-based compound that was used in the past to neutralize thePH of skin after using soap, but now we do not use it and we can choose a suitable soap-free cleanser.
so Why do we use it now and what are its benefits?
What are the types of toner and what are their benefits?
Let's review together, dear, the types of toners that are available in the market, and we buy them without knowing whether this type suits my skin or not before we know the benefits of the toner now and the purpose of using it.
Toners are divided into 3 types:
1. Hydrating toner:
This toner contains emollients such as glycerin and hyaluronic acid to keep the skin hydrated.
This toner is suitable for all skin types, but it is more suitable for dry skin to give it the necessary hydration.
2. Exfoliating toner:
It contains exfoliants such as hydroxy acid, fruit acids, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid.
It exfoliates the layer of dead cells from the skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces the size of large pores.
4. The toners that contain glycolic acid reduce the growth of facial hair:
This toner is suited for oily and combination skin.
It is not suitable for dry and sensitive skin, but it may be suited for exfoliating types that contain lactic acid, as it is gentle on the skin.
5. treatment toner:
This toner benefits a lot. It`s a treatment for many skin problems because it contains substances such as vitamin C, so:
- It is an Antioxidant.
- Reduces skin inflammation.
- Helps to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Getting rid of wrinkles and lines.
- It treats dark spots and helps to get rid of acne scars.
Should I wash the toner?
It depends on the type of toner and its components.
Do not wash off natural or treatment toners and you can continue your daily skin routine normally.
But for toners that contain peeling materials or alcohol, should be rinsed with water only without using a cleanser, then dry the skin and complete the daily routine.
What is Natavis face toner and what are its components?
Natavis ensures that users of its products receive the essence of nature's goodness to enjoy healthy skin.
It also tries to pay everyone's attention to the power of nature with its effectiveness and safety.
That's why Natavis presents a face toner made from 100% distilled rose water extracted from Damask rose which is suitable for all skin types.
It is also free of any chemicals, fragrances, or preservatives such as parabens that may lead to skin inflammation and cause eczema or psoriasis, and alcohol that may dry out the skin.
What are the benefits of face toner from Natavis?
There are many benefits of Natavis toner:
- balance the pH of the skin, especially for people with oily skin.
- Soothes and calms the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin and protects it from dryness.
- Reduces the size of large pores.
- It cleans the skin and purifies it from the impurities remaining after using the cleanser.
- It helps the skin to absorb the moisturizers, the products used to treat any problem you have on your skin, or the serums that you use in your daily skincare routine.
How to use the face toner from Natavis?
To get all the benefits of Natavis Toner, you should do the following:
- Remove all make-up first with your make-up remover.
- Wash your face with Vitamin C cleanser from Natavis.
- Dry the face well and then apply the rose water toner from Natavis.
- You Can apply your moisturizer or one of the three types of Natavis skin serum (vitamin C serum, vitamin B3 serum, or brightening serum).
- You can apply the toner using a cotton pad or you can also spray it on your face directly.