In this article, we will learn together about the benefits of vitamin C cleanser to treat and eliminate acne, so let's go.
What is acne?
- It is a common skin disease that causes pimples and oily skin.
- It is more common in teens, more than 50% of teens suffer from it.
- It also affects about 15% to 30% of adults.
- Many people use topical creams and some vitamins to relieve acne and try to avoid its side effects.
Does vitamin C treat acne?
That's the important question now, is vitamin C serum proven to treat acne? Here are some facts that will surprise you about Vitamin C.Vitamin C is known as ascorbic acid, which is the pure form of vitamin C,It is a soluble compound that is beneficial to the body and skin, It is not produced by the body, so it must be obtained from external sources.
The skin does not get enough vitamin C from food, so it is important to use topical products that contain vitamin C.
Benefits of vitamin C for skin:
- An antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals.
- Reduces pigmentation and keeps the skin smooth.
- Unify skin tone.
- Treats wrinkles and premature aging.
- It increases skin moisture.
- Helps speed wound healing.
How does vitamin C cleanser treat acne?
We mentioned before that acne is an inflammatory skin disease caused by clogged pores, and leads to severe redness and pimples.
Research suggests that using topical vitamin C helps:
- Reduces infections that may be caused by skin bacteria (C. Acnes).
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties; Helps reduce redness and swelling.
- Treats acne scars by boosting collagen production.
- It treats hyperpigmentation and evens out your skin tone.
- It works to lighten the skin tone.
Natavis Vitamin C Acne Cleanser:Washing is the first step in your daily skincare routine, so you should take care of choosing it on the right basis, to maintain the beauty and freshness of your skin.
Especially if you suffer from acne, Natavis acne wash is the beginning of the way to treat acne and get rid of it and its side effects once and for all.
Natavis face wash ingredients:
Natavis face wash is characterized by its content of 100% natural materials, so your skin is safe with us, and here are the most important ingredients.
1. First, vitamin C:It is the main ingredient in face wash, and we mentioned its benefits and importance in treating acne and getting rid of its side effects.
Natavis face wash contains 10% Vitamin C in the form of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate instead of pure ascorbic acid, which causes sensitivity and irritation for sensitive skin.
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is also more stable and weather resistant, This makes Natavis face wash suitable for all skin types.
2. Second, vitamin E:It is one of the most powerful antioxidants, so it doubles the effect of vitamin C in the free radical equation.
Vitamin E also has anti-inflammatory properties, so it works to treat acne and reduce redness and swelling.
3. Third, green tea extract:If you suffer from acne and pimples, you must have heard of green tea extract, which is known for its ability to treat acne, treat inflammation and soothe the skin.
4. Fourth, pure aloe vera juice and D-Panthenol:Natavis Vitamin C Rich Acne Wash contains a large proportion of pure aloe vera juice and D-Panthenol, which help moisturize the skin.
5. Fifthly, wheat protein:Wheat protein works to lighten the skin and unify its color.
With all these special ingredients that help eliminate acne and restore the brightness and beauty of your skin, make Natavis face cleanser your first choice.
How do you use Natavis face wash?
Skin experts recommend using a face wash in the morning, due to its ability to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun's rays, but there is no harm in using it twice a day, in the morning and the evening.Here's how to use it:
- Apply a few drops of foam to your hands.
- Then put it on your face and massage it well for at least a minute.
- Clean your face well and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use the towel and pat your face gently.
- Use Natavis skin vitamin c toner to close the pores of the skin.
- For the best results in getting rid of acne, we recommend that you use a vitamin C serum from Natavis.
In the end, the acne cleanser rich in vitamin C from Natavis helps treat acne, get rid of scars, and unify the skin tone, so we advise you to use it regularly.