Our eyes may express our personality and what we want in many cases, and this may be one of the reasons why we want our eyes to always appear attractive. Sometimes we care about beautifying them with makeup and sometimes we care about wearing colored contact lenses, but dark circles are what disturb this beauty.
So, today we discuss all the details you need to know about the Vitamin C serum for dark circles.
What causes the appearance of dark circles around the eyes?
First off, let us know the causes of the appearance of dark circles and some tips that may help you get rid of them.
There are many causes for the appearance of dark circles, including:
Fatigue: not getting enough sleep every day with stress.It causes the appearance of dark circles and allows some fluid to accumulate under the skin which leads to the appearance of puffiness under the eyes.
Dehydration: not drinking adequate amounts of water throughout the day may cause many problems for your skin and health including the appearance of these dark circles.
Sunrays: exposure to sunlight for long periods of time allows the skin to produce abundant melanin (the substance responsible for giving the skin its color).
Genetic history: in this case,the dark circles appear at an early age.
Anemia: unhealthy nutrition that is not rich in vitamins and minerals may lead to anemia and the appearance of dark circles.
Here are some tips for you to get rid of dark circles:
- Sleeping enough on a relatively high pillow and drinking water well.
- Put cold packs on the eyes.
- Moisturize the area around the eyes well.
- Apply sunscreen while exposed to the sun.
- Do not leave make-up in the eye area and remove it immediately with a suitable make-up remover for the eye area.
Is vitamin c serum used for dark circles?
We have been hearing a lot lately about vitamin C and its limitless benefits for the skin.
Then the question began to appear, can vitamin C serum be used for dark circles?
The answer is: Yes, but the cause of the appearance of dark circles must be determined first, because there are some reasons in which vitamin C may not give the desired results, such as genetic causes.
What is the role of vitamin C serum for dark circles?
Vitamin C serum is a powerful antioxidant, allowing to get rid of free radicals, which are substances produced by the metabolism and lead to oxidation of cells, which causes the destruction of cells, and among those cells are the skin cells that begin to shrink and some wrinkles and hyperpigmentations appear.
Vitamin C also stimulates the production of collagen from cells and reduces the production of melanin cells.
Plus, vitamin C plays an important role in the prevention of harmful sun rays, which is ultimately reflected in reducing the appearance of dark circles and treating them.
Is vitamin C serum put under the eye?
Yes, vitamin C serum can be put under the eye. But avoid direct contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse the eye with water well.
Why should you use Vitamin C Serum from Natavis?
- Natavis Serum is the best vitamin C serum for dark circles as it is made of natural materials, and at the same time it is safe, effective and does not cause allergies, as it is characterized by the following:
- Natavis Vitamin C is absorbed easily and in a very short time.
- Natavis Vitamin C Serum contains Ascorbyl Phosphate which is the least allergenic form of Vitamin C and is suitable for all skin types.
- Among its ingredients is Niacinamide, Vitamin B3, which is an antioxidant vitamin that treats hyperpigmentation and enhances the power of Vitamin C Serum for dark circles.
- Natavis Vitamin C Serum is completely free of all chemicals and substances that may harm the skin.
What is the way to use vitamin C serum for dark circles?
First remove make-up from the area around the eye and clean it well.
- Apply Natavis Vitamin C Serum to the under eye area and massage gently with fingertips from the inside out.
- Apply a moisturizing cream to the eye area.