Your skin has tiny holes known as skin pores that can accumulate impurities, dust, makeup residues, and skin oils; And then it becomes a suitable media for the growth of bacteria, hence forming acne.
Medical research has classified acne as one of the most prevalent skin problems in the world, although it is often painless, it greatly affects the psychological state of girls.
So, in this article, we learn about the most famous myths related to acne treatment and correct these concepts with Natavis Natural Skin Care experts.
Oily skin takes usually afected with acne more than other types, due to the accumulation of excess oils in the pores and then clogging them and stimulating the growth of bacteria in them.
Acne symptoms usually appear in one of these forms:
- black heads.
- white heads.
- Red, pus-filled blisters that are painful.
- A small, hard lump under the surface of the skin.
Common Myths About Acne Treatment:
There are many myths and errors around acne treatment.
We get to know the most famous of these errors and the scientific truth in each mistake.
1.Violent Exfoliation of The Skin Daily Treats Acne
Some girls believe that rubbing the skin daily with a strong scrub will deeply clean the pores of the skin and then treat acne.
Fact: Acne-prone skin needs to be treated very gently and using gentle cleansers. Vigorous scrubs and aggressive scrubs cause skin inflammation, redness, and acne breakouts.
Therefore, we advise you to choose a daily cleanser that is gentle on the skin to deeply cleanse the pores without causing skin irritation, such as Natavis vitamin c cleanser that is free of alcohol and synthetic irritants.
2.Choosing Products That Dry The Skin Strongly Will Treat Acne
Some girls think that using cosmetics or skin care products that causes dry skin will treat the problem of excess oil and treat acne.
Fact: These products cause an adverse reaction and stimulate the skin to produce more oils to compensate for the dryness of the skin, which increases theissue of acne.
Therefore, we advise you to take care of moisturizing your skin with the appropriate moisturizer for it, and choose a light moisturizer that does not clog the pores of the skin and moisturizes it at the same time to regulate the secretions of the sebaceous glands in it.
3.Sweating Cleans The Pores of The Skin, So There Is No Need to Wash The Face
One of the common mistakes is to think that face sweating is a natural way to clean the pores of the skin, and therefore you should not wash the face if it sweats.
Fact: The face must be cleaned after sweating well to remove the sweat and the accompanying salts from the pores, and to ensure that the pores are not clogged with any impurities that stick to the sweat and clog the pores.
Top Tips for Treating Acne:
These simple tips help improve the condition of the skin and prevent acne breakouts.
- Washing the face at least twice a day to clean the pores, to choose a natural cleanser that is gentle on the skin and does not strip it of all the natural oils.
- Lift your hair away from your face, especially if you used a greasy cream on your hair.
- Choose cosmetics carefully so that they have a light texture that is not greasy so as not to clog the pores.
- Do not touch your face constantly, especially the places where the pimples are, and do not try to squeeze the pimples or open them in any way; So as not to spread bacteria to the rest of the face.
- Pay close attention to your food choices and do not overdo it with fried foods or rich in unhealthy fats, and drink enough water throughout the day.
Finally, we would like to draw your attention that treating acne requires a lot of patience, but it is not impossible, especially with the application of previous tips and the selection of natural products made with care and love such as Natavis products with the power of nature.