Vitamin C Serum Benefits for skin
Back to nature is the slogan of the world now.
There has been a lot of talk recently about skin care products, and the whole world is turning back to natural products.
That was after the researchs that revealed the harmful effect of synthetic products on skin.
One of the products that have got a wide fame all over the world is vitamin C serum, and to know the benefits of vitamin C serum for the skin, we should know what it is first.
What is a vitamin C serum?
It is a skin care product with added vitamin C, which is known for its great benefits for the body and skin, as it acts as a natural antioxidant that gets rid the body of free radicals resulting from the body's exposure to environmental pollutants and harmful sunlight.
Although you can get vitamin C in your diet by eating fruits and vegetables rich in it, the skin doesn’t get benefits from it, and research has shown that applying it directly to the skin is the most guaranteed way to get benefit from it.
What are the benefits of vitamin C serum?
As we mentioned before, vitamin C has many benefits, including:
1. Safe on all skin types
Experiments proved that vitamin C serum is safe for all skin types and there aren’t any restrictions about using it continuously or with other skin care products such as sunscreens.
It may cause slight irritation to people with very sensitive skin, but these cases are very rare.
2.Excellent skin moisturizer
Researchers have proven that Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, the major vitamin C derivative is used in skin care, reduces water loss from skin cells, allowing your skin to retain moisture.
3.Giving the skin a fresh look
Vitamin C reduces pigmentation and smoothens the surface of the skin, giving the skin a more vibrant and youthful appearance.
4.Reducing redness and even skin tone
Doctors have used vitamin C to treat many skin infections, and its ability to even out skin tone has been proven.
Experimentally proven that vitamin C serum reduces pigmentation resulting from exposure to the sun, or sunspots, or spots after acne healing.
Pigmentation occurs when a part of the skin produces more melanin, and vitamin C has been shown to prevent the formation of melanin in the layers of the skin, so hyperpigmentation is treated.
6.Reduceing dark circles under the eyes
Vitamin C serum helps fill in fine lines under the eyes and moisturizes this area, reducing dark circles and signs of under-eye fatigue.
7.Stimulating collagen production
Vitamin C is known to stimulate skin cells to produce collagen, a compound responsible for the appearance of fresh skin.
Collagen is secreted in high levels in the stages of earlier childhood and youth.
With age, its production decreases in the body, which leads to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, so when vitamin C enhances its production in the skin layers, your skin becomes glowing.
8.Tighting the skin
Collagen is known to help skin elasticity and firmness, so topical application of a vitamin C serum can prevent sagging
9.Protecting from sun damage
When the skin is exposed to the sun, it produces free radicals, which are atoms that lead to serious damage to the skin, and as mentioned before, vitamin C is rich in antioxidants.
Antioxidants neutralize these harmful particles turning it into non-harmful particles, thus protecting the body from its effect.
One of the most important benefits of vitamin C serum is that it not only relieves redness and inflammation of the skin, but also helps to speed up the change of cells (the cell life cycle), which results in the replacement of damaged cells with other healthy ones, and this process contributes to the treatment of sunburn.
11.Accelerateing wound healing
It helps the process of changing damaged cells with other new ones (stimulates cell life cycle), so it helps heal wounds.
Why to choose vitamin C Serum from Natavis?
Natavis Vitamin C Serum is suitable for all skin types and takes into account all the necessary conditions to get the most benefit from the serum.
- The concentration of vitamin C in the serum is 10%, which ensures high hydration, and maintains the balance of the skin.
- Natavis Vitamin C Serum is 100% natural, free of chemicals that harms the skin in the long run, so it achieves freshness for your skin, and you do not have to stop using it like other products manufactured from chemicals.
- Natavis Vitamin C Serum bottles meet international standards, as research has shown that Vitamin C is easily degraded if exposed to sunlight or weather conditions.
- Serum Natavis Vitamin C contains Vitamin C plus a blend of Hyaluronic Acid that plumps up fine lines, treats wrinkles, and highly hydrates the skin.
How to use Natavis vitamin C Serum?
To win all of benefits of any therapeutic product, you should follow some steps that increase the efficiency of this product, which are:
- Clean the skin well with vitamin c cleanser, and we recommend the use of Natavis vitamin C face wash, because it cleans the skin of dust, impurities and excess oil that can lead to many problems.
- Apply a vitamin c toner, which is an important step to prepare the skin to absorb the largest amount of serum, and we recommend Natavis toner with rose water because its ingredients are 100% natural.
- Apply drops of vitamin C serum to the skin and neck and massage in circular motions.
- Wait a few minutes before applying any other cosmetics to the skin to make sure the serum is absorbed.