Many of us suffer from the effect of the harmful rays of the sun even with the use of sunscreen, which made the idea of leaving the house very stressful and even annoying as well, but with the use of vitamin C serum with sunscreen, you will notice the difference.
Vitamin C serum has a magical effect on your skin. In addition to its benefit as an antioxidant, experiments have proven that it has a great effect on sunscreen. Skincare experts recommend using it with sunscreen and confirming that it creates a barrier that represents greater protection from the Ultraviolet.
In this article, we will explain to you the relationship between vitamin C serum and sun exposure, and the most important benefits of vitamin C in preventing the harmful effects of the sun.
The Vitamin C Serum That Every Woman Deserves!
It doesn't matter how much vitamin C you eat, there is a clear fact that only a very small amount gets to your skin, so topical products based on vitamin C were the answer.
Natavis has produced for you a vitamin C serum for all skin types to get the great benefit of vitamin C, and it contains:
- Only 10% vitamin C concentration is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Contains Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate as a substitute for pure Ascorbic Acid.
- Contains Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant.
- Enriched with green tea extract.
- Enriched with a blend of Hyaluronic Acid and Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract.
All these ingredients make Natavis Vitamin C Serum perfect for your skin.
Benefits of Vitamin C Serum from Natavis:
- Treats redness caused by prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Treats and reduces sunburn.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Fights wrinkles and reduces fine lines.
- Makes the skin radiant.
- Fights free radicals.
- It fights skin cancer.
Vitamin C serum and sun exposure:
Have you had a sunburn before? Have you suffered from pigmentation caused by exposure to the sun? This is not the only possible damage to exposure to the harmful rays of the sun without paying attention to the use of sunscreen with a vitamin C serum.
Ultraviolet rays (UV) change and destroy the structure of skin cells, including collagen and elastin, causing premature aging as well as increasing the risk of skin cancer.
With a vitamin C serum, you can double the action of the sunscreen you use, to get bright and clear skin free of all impurities and damage caused by exposure to the sun.
Research has proven that vitamin C helps protect the skin from ultraviolet rays, and works to protect it from the damage of external pollutants, as well as from free radicals.
It has also proven effective in eliminating dark spots, by inhibiting melanin, which greatly contributes to eliminating pigmentation and unifying skin tone.
It has been proven that when vitamin C serum is added to the sunscreen, the effectiveness of the sunscreen increases, which doubles its effect in protecting the skin.
But it is very important to know that vitamin C breaks down with exposure to the sun, And loses its effectiveness, and the solution was to produce more stable form such as sodium ascorbyl phosphate, and it must also be packaged in opaque containers to avoid direct exposure to ultraviolet rays.
When should you use a vitamin C serum?
To maintain your skin healthy and bright, you must include vitamin C serum in your daily skincare routine, and it is preferable not to completely dispense with it after thirty to fight aging and fine lines and preserve the youth of your skin.
You can put vitamin C serum in the morning with moisturizer or in the evening, it is great for all skin types and useful at all times, it works during the day to protect you from the sun even if you are indoors, many do not know that you should put a wax protector with vitamin C even indoors As well as in the winter.
How to use Natavis Vitamin C Serum with Sunscreen:
You must know the correct way to use the Vitamin C Serum from Natavis, to get its full benefit.
- First, clean your skin with Natavis vitamin c cleanser.
- Then you put drops of the serum and massage well until completely absorbed.
- Leave it on your face for two to three minutes before applying moisturizer.
- Finally, you have to apply the appropriate moisturizer for your skin, taking into account that it contains sunscreen.
- You should repeat this process one to two times daily.
- If you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to use it only once.
In conclusion, dear reader, it is easy for you to notice the good effect of Natavis Vitamin C Serum after exposure to the sun on your skin with daily use, not only to look great, but also to look healthier, brighter and younger, so we advise you to use Vitamin C Serum in the morning with sunscreen.