Every woman has a special look, her own attractive beauty, and her own charming way to highlight her beauty more, and it is no wonder that every woman chooses make-up types that are suitable for her features.
Some women prefer black eyeliner to define the eyes, while others are satisfied with the lipstick and cheeks tint only, other women prefer heavy make-up that contains mascara for eyelashes and a foundation cream to unify the skin tone and bright color's eyeshadow.
Women may differ in choosing cosmetics and make-up, but they all agree on the importance of removing make-up before bed, so we learn together in this article the correct way to remove make-up before bed with easy and simple steps and effective natural products, so follow us…
The Importance of Removing Make-up Before Bed:
Although make-up helps hide some skin defects and manifestations of fatigue and exhaustion, all skin experts advise that you should remove make-up before bed for these reasons:
- Harmful chemicals in make-up: The chemicals in cosmetics are very harmful to the skin and cause many skin problems, such as dryness of the skin, the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness of the skin.
- Pimples and blackheads: Cosmetics clog the pores of the skin and thus help to infect it with pimples, black, and whiteheads, which leave dark spots that bother you a lot.
- Eye infections: It is necessary to deal very carefully with the eye and the skin surrounding it due to the nature of this delicate area, So clean it well from make-up, as cosmetics cause inflammation of the eye and the skin surrounding it in the case of sleeping with eye make-up.
- Skin irritation: Normally the skin needs a rest period after a full day of exposure to cosmetics, but when you forget to remove make-up before bed, you expose your skin to inflammation and irritation.
- The appearance of signs of aging: The latest medical research has found that neglecting to clean the skin carefully before bedtime from cosmetics accelerates the appearance of signs of aging and leaves it pale.
The Right Way to Remove Make-up:
After we understood the importance of removing make-up before bed, we will discuss the correct way to remove make-up to give your skin a chance to rejuvenate while you sleep and keep your skin youthful.
1.Remove make-up using the appropriate make-up remover for your skin type and make-up type; Meaning that waterproof cosmetics need an oil-based make-up remover, while regular make-up can be removed with a water-based make-up remover.
Put a little make-up remover on a soft cotton pad, and start with the eyes gently and get rid of eye make-up, then move on to the rest of your face.
2.Wash your face with lukewarm water and Natavis vitamin C cleanser, Gently massage your face with the cleanser in circular motions until you get rid of make-up residue and nourish your skin with vitamin C at the same time, then wash your face with lukewarm water.
3.To be sure that you removed make-up from your skin one hundred percent, wipe your face with a cotton pad moistened with Natavis toner with natural rose water.
Thus, you kill two birds with one stone; Meaning, you deeply cleanse your skin and the pores of your face and give it super nourishment thanks to the natural rose water extract.
4.Pat dry your skin with a soft cotton towel and avoid rubbing the skin violently or using a rough towel.
5.It's time to give your skin nourishment and deep hydration to help it regenerate throughout the night, so we suggest you use 4 drops of Natavis Hyaluronic Acid Serum, known for its effective hydration to the skin and helping to protect it from fine lines and wrinkles.
Massage the serum in circular motions on your face and neck.
6.After the skin absorbs the serum, you can moisturize it with the appropriate cream for your skin type, distribute the cream in circular motions to stimulate blood circulation, and do not forget to moisturize your neck as well.
Read also: THE MOST IMPORTANT 7 BENEFITS OF HYALURONIC ACID
Remember, my dear, that the correct way to remove makeup before bed helps you maintain the freshness of your skin and its distinctive radiance so that you can enjoy your beloved makeup without harming your skin and losing its freshness.