My Experience with Vitamin C cleanser | The best cleanser for all skin types
My experience with vitamin C cleanser didn't start a long time ago, it started soon, based on a beautician's advice that I found on YouTube as I searched for a solution to my skin issues.
My problem was that I suddenly suffered from skin irritation, the appearance of pimples, the appearance of pigmentation, as well as blackheads, and before I went to the doctor I started searching on the Internet for the cause of these problems.
The reason was completely beyond my imagination, as I discovered that for years I had mistreated my skin.
One of the mistakes that I discovered was that I used to clean my skin with soap and water, and this was a big mistake for my skin.
In this article, let us know the most important effects of regular soap on the skin, and what is the magical alternative to it, and what is my experience with Natavis vitamin C cleanser?
The harmful effects of regular soap on the skin
There are several effects of regular soap on the skin, including:
- Dry skin, which accelerates the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It removes the natural oils that protect the skin and cause infections.
- It affects the pH balance of the skin, and this makes the skin unprotected from infection, dryness, and bacteria.
- The soap contains fatty acids that get deposited in the pores and cause them to clog.
- It kills the beneficial bacteria on the surface of the skin that protects it from infections.
- It removes the vitamins that cause the freshness of the skin.
All these previous damages are caused by continuing to use ordinary soap on the skin, so what is the alternative?
A healthy alternative to soap is to use a medical cleanser that contains natural ingredients.
One of the best types that I have found, with unanimous opinions from doctors and beauticians, is the vitamin C cleanser for the skin from Natavis, so what is the reason?
Contents of vitamin C cleanser for Skin from Natavis:
Vitamin C cleanser for the skin from Natavis contains many ingredients from nature, we take care of your skin and its freshness, and these ingredients are:
1. Vitamin C:
This vitamin renews skin cells and stimulates collagen production, which prevents the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
It helps lighten the skin by preventing the formation of melanin in the deep skin cells, as well as reducing pigmentation.
A powerful antioxidant that rids the skin of free radicals that affect it and stimulate the appearance of wrinkles.
2. Vitamin E:
A magical vitamin that has many benefits for the skin, as it acts as a powerful antioxidant, especially when combined with vitamin C.
- Reduces pigmentation and dark circles.
- Treats dry skin and lips.
- Powerful skin hydration.
- Treatment of scars resulting from wounds and acne.
- Prevention of skin burns.
- Aloe vera extract
- Aloe vera has many benefits, including:
- Acne Treatment.
- Treating wounds and burns.
- Eczema and psoriasis resistance.
- Treating dryness and moisturizing the skin.
- Dark circles treatment.
- Resist wrinkles and delay signs of aging.
3. Green tea extract:
Green tea is rich in antioxidants that help protect against wrinkles and reduce sunspots.
- It helps to close the pores in addition to reducing the secretion of sebum.It contains antimicrobials that cause acne and blackheads.
- It contains ingredients that renew skin cells and get rid of excess fat and dead cells, so it causes the skin to appear bright and fresh.
Helps moisturize the skin and renew surface cells.
My Experience with vitamin C cleanser from natavis:
Here are some real experiences of using Natavis vitamin C Skin cleanser.
- Marianne Gabriel, beautician, and owner of a YouTube channel said that Natavis vitamin C cleanser is the best cleanser I've ever used.
She also added that her skin type is sensitive and does not suit many of the available cleansers, but my experience with vitamin C cleanser from natavis was great.
She said It gave my skin radiance and freshness, and I did not suffer from any skin irritations or the appearance of pimples.
Not only that, but she also added that its price is very suitable, and the benefits that I got from it outweigh the price.
- Rana Idris, the beauty expert, says that the cleanser is wonderful and its ingredients are from the heart of nature and are wonderful, and do not cause dryness, as it contains aloe vera extract with D-Panthenol as well as green tea extract.
Rana added that my experience with vitamin C cleanser eliminated blackheads, as I have always had them.
- The owner of the "Bride eye" channel on YouTube said that my experience with vitamin C cleanser for the skin only began when I heard advice from Dr. "Mohamed Al-Nazer" recommending the use of the Natavis skincare set, and the experience was wonderful because the cleanser did not irritate my sensitive skin.
How to use Natavis vitamin C Skin cleanser?
- Wet your face with water and then apply the cleanser to the skin.
- Gently massage the cleanser into your skin in circular motions, then wait for a minute.
- To get all the benefits of a vitamin C cleanser, use it twice a day, then use the toner.