How to Get Rid of Dark Circles from The First Time
Our skin is exposed to many harmful factors that make it lose moisture and affect its freshness, but the area under the eyes is affected more than the rest of the face due to its sensitive nature which makes it appear darker.
The appearance of dark circles under the eyes gives features of fatigue and exhaustion, so most women look for a way to get rid of dark circles from the first time.
That's why we offer you the magical steps that help you get rid of dark circles using Natavis' magical products inspired by nature that are 100% safe on the skin.
Causes of Dark Circles:
Before you know how to remove dark circles from the first time, we have to understand the reasons for the appearance of these circles, So that we can identify effective ways to treat this problem.
Causes of the appearance of dark circles include:
- Increased pigmentation in the skin under the eyes as a result of exposure to sun rays, especially in women with inherited genetic genes for dark circles.
- Irregular sleep and staying up late on bright screens, for example, mobile phones, laptops, and tablets.
- Thinning of the skin under the eyes due to neglecting to moisturize this area and rubbing it violently constantly.
- Anemia caused by poor nutrition or due to losing large amounts of blood during the menstrual cycle.
- Dermatitis from using bad quality beauty products or fake skincare products from an unknown source.
It is worth noting that dark circles appear at any age for women, and they abound in times when they are exposed to stress and nervous pressure.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles from The First Time?
In fact, it takes some time and patience to get rid of dark circles, but if you follow these tips, you will notice the obvious improvement from the first time.
- Sleep well at night and avoid using screens at least an hour before bedtime.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals that keep the skin moisturized in general and the area under the eyes in particular.
- Consult the doctor about how to treat anemia with the appropriate medications, so that your health condition generally improves in addition to getting rid of dark circles.
- Wash your face with a natural gentle cleanser that contains vitamin C, and do not rub the area around the eyes violently.
- Choose a toner to close the skin pores, especially the cleanser that contains natural rose water which gives your skin brightness and vitality.
- Use a vitamin C serum because of its effective role in combating dark circles, but be careful not to enter the serum in the eyes so that they do not become inflamed.
- Keep using toner and serum regularly, and do not forget to apply sunscreen daily, in order to protect your skin from harmful sun rays that stimulate the production of pigments.
- Buy skincare and makeup products from trusted sources, especially natural products that are free of chemicals.
The Role of Vitamin C in Removing dark circles:
From our deep study -at Natavis- for effective solutions for the treatment of dark circles, we discovered the role of vitamin C in protecting the skin under the eyes from harmful sun raysin addition to its role in regulating the secretion of melanin pigment, So it helps to lighten the color of dark circles.
Experts also found that vitamin C helps stimulate collagen production in the lower layer of the skin surrounding the eyes, Which means that it improves the appearance of fine lines that increases the appearance of dark color in this area.
The most important role of using products rich in vitamin C is to stimulate skin stem cells to produce new cells, thus this area appears bright without excessive pigmentation.
Therefore, we have developed for you the most important products that help you take care of the eye contour, such as:
Natavis vitamin c cleanser: It is a face wash with natural components that are gentle on the skin, which ensures that the skin is cleaned well and fights the signs of aging due to the addition of vitamin C to it.
Rose Water Toner: To tighten the pores of the skin and gently nourish it with natural rose extract.
Vitamin C Serum: It is an advanced formula that has a superior ability to penetrate all layers of the skin, and reach the deeper layers of the dermis, thus ensuring that your skin is deeply and powerfully moisturized.
In addition, Natavis Vitamin C serum contains a gentle type of Vitamin C "Ascorbyl Phosphate" that does not cause skin allergies, making it suitable for all skin types.
The bottom line in getting rid of dark circles from the first time is to choose natural products made by skincare experts such as Natavis products and pay attention to our medical advice to treat the causes of dark circles as soon as possible.