Cleanser for Oily skin | Solve your oily skin problems
Most people with oily skin suffer from a lot of problems with their skin and the key to solving these problems is the daily skin routine but most people don't know how they care about their skin nor how to choose skin care products that suit oily skin, So today let us solve together the problem of the first step in the daily skin care routine, which is the washing step and how to choose a vitamin c cleanser for oily skin.
How to choose an oily skin cleanser?
Some conditions must be observed in the cleanser you choose for your skin such as:
- To be light in weight.
- It should be free from soap, alcohol and perfumes so as not to cause irritation and agitation for the skin.
- Not to be among its components oils so as not to clog the pores of the skin.
- to contain one of the weak acids in order to facilitate the removal of oils without harming the skin such as lactic acid and salicylic acid.
The importance of the cleanser for oily skin:
Oily skin is characterized by the secretion of excess oils which leads to the accumulation of dust and dirt on the skin.
Thus making large pores expand and increase in number which leads to the appearance of pimples and inflammation and formation of black and white heads.
Therefore the cleanser removes those excess oils and gives the skin adequate hydration so that it does not dry out, and also removes those accumulated dust, which reduces the appearance and size of large pores and reduces the appearance of blackheads.
Natavis oily skin cleanser:
All Natavis products are 100% natural and very safe on the skin, effective and you feel the difference in just a few weeks.
Among those distinguished products is the vitamin C cleanser which is suitable for all skin types.
so let us review its components and know the importance of each component:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is found in the form of sodium ascorbyl phosphate which does not cause allergies and is not affected by the sun. It fights the aging marks as it stimulates cells to secrete collagen. It also helps treat skin hyperpigmentation and reduces the appearance of large pores.
- Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps treat acne, and also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- Lactic acid: helps control the secretion of sebum from the skin, and facilitates its removal from large pores so that it remains clean throughout the day. It also helps in treating scars caused by pimples or acne. It also smoothes the skin and stimulates collagen secretion, which reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe vera extract: It has antibacterial and antioxidant properties so it reduces skin inflammation, the appearance of pimples, and treats acne.
- Green Tea Extract: It is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and is a great natural skin toner.
- German Chamomile Extract: It is an antioxidant and also soothes the skin.
- Lemon oil: regulates the secretion of sebum from the skin and reduces the size of large pores, and gives the skin a smooth texture.
- D-Panthenol: It is also known as provitamin B5 and it moisturizes the skin as it should contrary to the common misconception that it should not moisturize oily skin. It also helps to repair the skin and speeds up the healing of skin wounds.
- Wheat protein: nourishes the skin and supplies it with important elements to look fresh and healthy all the time.It also keeps the skin moisturized and prevents its dryness.
How to use Natavis Vitamin C cleanser for oily skin?
If you are using this cleanser for oily skin , follow these steps:
- You must remove makeup completely before using the cleanser.
- Wet your face first then apply an appropriate amount of Natavis Vitamin C cleanser on your skin.
- rub your face gently with the cleanser and leave it on for a minute.
- rinse your face well with water.
- Then dry it gently with a soft cotton towel.
- Apply vitamin c toner and then moisturizer or serum and we advise you to try Natavis products, you will be amazed by the results.